- Understanding customer needs and ideas; listening to customer wishes, getting to know each other and realising the role lighting will play in the project.
- Concept and architecture; every project starts with the analysis and study of the project needs. Architectural layouts, materials, customer wishes, technical requirements, functionalities, sustainability, cultural, aesthetical and emotional aspects, all together determine the lighting concept to complement the architecture.
- Test and collaboration; while testing with the working team, the customer becomes aware of the lighting tools and methods. Understanding the technology allows us to focus on the project needs. Sometimes mock-ups are needed to simulate or verify lighting effects. Working as a team with interior designers guarantees the outcome of the interior as a holistic approach verifying the color, materials, and finishes.
- Project evolution, technical and aesthetical design development will be deepened and technical documentation as final layouts, specifications, architectural details, calculations and a final budget will be established. Changes or improvements can be studied and applied if needed in the construction process.
- Highlighting your world; once installation ends, the final lighting set up according to the initial customer wishes and project needs will be taking place. On every project, the process is different, and the lighting scenes respond to different functional and emotional needs. During this phase, the customer is informed how to use and maintain the lighting system.